• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Duke's dead.....BYE! I will say Finola did amazing work today.

Ugh to Jordan lying and saying that Julian hired the hit on her. She knows damn well it was Duke

I feel like Carrrrrrlos and Sabrina have been having the same scene for the past 2 years

• Members

I seriously don't see the purpose of Julian or Carlos on GH. They are a waste of time and are a complete joke. The scenes with Nathan and Jake were sleep coma inducing….two shitty actors. The only good thing about today's show was Finola Hughes.

• Members

So in all my years of viewing, the character of Duke Lavery has "died" thrice times. Will this one stick? Finola was phoning it in today.

MVP of today: Hot, Indian day player doctor telling Julian he gots to go.

• Members

Did anyone at the show consider the unfortunate optics of Tracy addressing Tony Geary's portrait as an absent friend, just as she previously has done with all the portraits of her other old, dead relations?

• Members

I thought FH did well. Soaps have changed and scenes don't afford her long dramatic pauses and silence to really bring a scene to life, but what she had I thought she did excellently. This type of material is right in her sweet spot, with the crying and anguish and all of that.

• Members

Yesterday's show was just a hot horrible mess!

Devry can't hide his smugness for 2 seconds to convince the audience to feel bad for Jillian.

PigPen finally completes a hit purely by accident, then the HIT MAN goes to Sobby and cries? What the entire !@#$%^&*]?! He has gone to Sobby after each crime and repeated the same lines at least 4 times.

Miller sitting there not giving 2 sh!ts while, believe it or not, Woodpile has gotten more wooden.

Fin was good, but I've seen better from her. That was far from great, but I did like the message to Jillian, even tho nothing will come of it. I felt nothing while Anna was wailing over wounded Duke because DnA reconnected OFFSCREEN and their entire relationship blossomed OFFSCREEN.

Alexis horrified that Jillian might be involved - bitch please!

Oh, and Liv

• Members

Billy Miller is a fine actor..seen him in several nightime shows and he WAS Billy Abbott..google him and see some of his work. He is very good and I loved SB as Jason and was happy to see Billy on GH..I watch both shows.

• Members

Every time Carlos does his job he goes whining and whimpering to Sabrina, it cracks me up.

That being said, given the way they staged things and Ron's past history with deconstructing major events, I have a sinking feeling that it will turn out Carlos didn't shoot Duke after all and that someone else finished the job, thereby 'exonerating' Julian. Ron loves to do that - set up real actions and real consequences, then surprise! It was a third party with some ridiculous, convoluted reason, now Julian is blameless and free! This is the mob, let them just kill Duke.

• Members

I for one sat through BM(pun intended) on Y&R and all he did was smirk. David Tom was the one and only Billy Abbott there. All Killer Griiller Filler Thriller Miller does is sleepwalk through this role as well as Billy. Smirking is not acting...

• Members

Finola has been good. Not her most amazing work but very very good. I agree she's been disinterested at times and even phoned it in here and there but she can still deliver.

I wish this were the end of Jillian. He's such a waste. His murder would affect a lot of people. I'm tired of Sam being treated like a twenty something because of him being her daddy, I'm tired of Alexis whimpering for his penis, then yelling at him when he does what a MOBSTER does, I cringe everytime Lucas and Jillian share a scene because they have I want to !@#$%^&*] you chemistry ... sigh. It's time to move on.

Billy Miller's boredom is now showing and any tiny interest I had in him as Jakeson has now gone down the tubes. I tried, I really did. I like the chemistry between Jake and Liz but that's been ruined for me. I don't need Liz to be 'more interesting' with her lying. She looks like a fool. Still.

Duke's death means nothing to me because Ron can bring Duke back and say "hahaha gotcha!". Deaths mean nothing on soaps anymore.

I also want to say that I liked seeing Jordan and Carly in scenes together. Vinessa Antoine looked bored as hell during all of it though. And Mo? LORD. Soooo bad. He's so hit and miss it isn't even funny.

So Brad and Lucas get engaged and remain ... off-screen? LOL

Are we giving up on ever seeing Monica, Mac and Felicia in any real manner here? Ever again? And Kevin?

No excuse for Bobbie and Scotty to go off-screen for weeks/months.

Ron's piss poor writing, IMO, is catching up with him. He's starting to run on fumes and it shows.

I cringed seeing that Nina and Franco are on Friday's live episode. No thanks.

Archived