• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, what I'm saying is what I have been live-posting about is the 3 PM episode.

They cut into the ending with Lilly Melgar for breaking news so I have no idea what the gag with MB was supposed to be, but she seemed very tense and was fumbling with the cards.

There were major technical glitches in the 3 PM that we've mentioned. I can't remember any like that with OLTL's Live Week, and the Shawn/Sonny/Julian scenes got very strange. I also thought Michelle Stafford might be going rogue in the last segment.

• Members

There were minor flubs during OLTL but it was never anything too egregious that I can recall - mostly people fumbling around their dialogue and saving each other quickly. I can't remember any kind of major tech glitch like today. I also frankly don't remember the pauses between scenes being so long.

• Members

2YHYDtL.jpg?1

She looks so old an haggard. With that said, she was awesome today. I cant hate on anyone that reads Elizabeth and calls her out

When was Sabrina tied up by Carrrrrrrrrlos? The actress impressed for the first time ever

Overall I thought everyone did okay today. I was hoping for Kiki, I wanted to see some bad acting that I could laugh at. Scratch that, Grayson was awful, but honestly he didnt seem any worse than usual. Total cringe

The Jake storyline was actually good and interesting but Nina and Franco had no business being on today. They dragged the show down as their stuff was boring and felt like unnecesary filler

Sonny saving Lily was hilarious

I think you meant Colin, not Troy. Colin was not fleshed out. Lily was more memorable to GH's history than Troy was to OLTL. He was a lame one note character and they had to bring on a twin to give TT a more layered character to play

Archived