• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, John. They brought back all sorts of people for those credits, not just Susan Batten but also people like Dennis Parlato and Roy Thinnes. Neither of whom had tremendously popular characters. It was the exact same bit.

• Members

Michael Grande and Colin MacIver were more fleshed out than Lily, John?

Sometimes you have to save your [!@#$%^&*]-talk for when it actually makes [!@#$%^&*] sense.

• Members

Yes Vee I never liked Lily

It crossed my Mind that we may see dead characters return to do the end credits

Would have liked Alan, AJ characters with long term appeal. Oh Well just my opinion

• Members

I'm all for cute [!@#$%^&*] with a special event like this, but it's less charming when every fourth word is "live". And I can't believe they did a "blooper" with Stafford and the table.

I liked Grayson McCouch standing stock-still in his mark as the camera cut to him, then boop - on switch!

• Members

I wasn't impressed by the live episode. I felt like everyone was over acting with the exception of Becky Herbst. Too campy for my taste. I hope GH isn't dumb enough to submit this episode for Best Show next year or they are going to lose again.

And don't get me started on the end when they had Lilly Melgar flip the damn card....-_-

• Members

The camera goes apeshit as Anna runs out of Sabrina's apt to face Carlos!

Are these people improvising? "He comes in your house and disrespects your woman!" And they throw the cart again!

Archived