• Members

Wow is this thirsty trick really blaming Nikolas for her whoring? The sh-t coming out of her mouth today left me speechless. When did she become so aggressive. When she told Nik to f--k Hayden so that she could hold onto Jake, I was done

Ric marrying Phyllis is beyond stupid. What a dumb ass twist

When did Jordan become a cop? Isnt she just an undercover agent? Did Sloane take her in as a cop and brief the entire department on it? I was taken aback by that cop not being phased by her bc she was always kept secret except for Dante and Nathan

I hate that the show didnt put Nathan and Kiki on on either day

Now Nik is ordering hits. WTF?!

lol..I thought Id never see this day. The writing for her is especially atrocious. Worse than when she was cheating on Lucky IMO.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just spent those two minutes frozen in shock at those closing credits....

• Members

I mean, there was a creepy old man there, dancing with a child (which I'm sure they thought was "funny") and then they threw balls at the child.

What about this isn't at the very least disturbing??? blink.pngwacko.pngblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngwacko.png

• Members

OK, here are my thoughts on the last two episodes.

First, I liked them. I realize that going live was a stunt. But I thought it was kind of fun.

Grayson McCouch's performance on Friday (as Commissioner Sloan) was as bad as anything I have ever seen on daytime.

I don't like Michelle Stafford as an actress, and I don't like the character of Nina. But let's not be unfair to her by saying that she performed as badly as Grayson did.

Nicholas tried to kill someone? That is an unbelievable turning point for the character. Even more so than having an affair with Liz, which was pretty bad in its own right. If Hayden dies then Nicholas will be impossible to ever think of as a good guy again. As it is, even if she lives, it will be hard enough.

I am thinking that Hayden will survive but won't remember learning Jason/Jake's true identity.

Shawn is a self-righteous bastard. He has no legitimate complaint with a police officer who tries to take him or Sonny down.

• Members

Actually, you bring up a good point about good old fashioned soap storytelling. If a character committed a crime, if a character lied to those around them, or if a character was a willing participant in an "immoral" act, such as cheating on a partner, the audience, sooner or later would expect, and in fact DEMAND that those actions go punished. The best examples of that would be the legendary Andrea Whiting storyline from Search for Tomorrow (that I had heard about, but had never seen), and of course, the Karen Wolek testimony at Vicki's trial on One Life to Live. While it is true that in real life matters don't proceed so neatly--sure, bad cops will be promoted and evil doctors will become Chief of Staff in real life, too, what is missing is a payoff for the audience. It is a good opportunity missed, in my opinion, for good future story if the "evil" is ignored or glossed over.

• Members

LOL I probably would've been surprised if I hadn't already known. I have no intel on that but I would assume November sweeps.

I have a feeling she will be a in a coma while they negotiate with Budig on staying permanently. You just know it's going to happen! And then, obviously, when she wakes up, she won't remember a damn thing.

• Members

Are you saying that the show was shot twice for each day? Or are you referring to today's (Monday's) episode? I agree that he was much better today. Someone must have talked to him and told him to tone it down.

Archived