• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OlAHTaJ.png?1YV23Qv7.png?1

I loved that Jordan called Sean out on that he shot and nearly killed an innocent woman. "You chose this life. Accept the consequences". Im glad she finally told TJ the truth but hate how anticlimatic this reveal is. Hate that he's rejected her

Valerie lives at Wyndemere? Why? Why is she even in PC

Liz asks why would Ric fake a life for Jake if he already knew who he was. Why would that matter to Ric?

Ned and Olivia are both POS for this lie. Like give it up already. This reminds me of what Amanda and Jake did to David on AMC

Ric and Nina are repulsive together. So annoyin

Who kidnapped Avery and how did Michael get custody back?

• Members

I agree with that article, but I'm still annoyed that Olivia told Julian their baby is dead. That's just horrible. She's turned into a hypocrite, just like Alexis. If you don't want a mobster to raise your child, don't have unprotected sex with them. I still like Olivia, she's turned into one of my favorites over the years, but this pisses me off.

• Members

Not only that, but now that we know Sean is being written off, the whole dynamic between him, Jordan and TJ is not going to be explored any further, and I think that's a crying shame. There was still alot of possibilities with that story, and alas,it is being abandoned, but only temporarily, I hope. At some point in the future, this story should really be revisited.

• Members

There's pretty much no one rootable left on this show, really. Patrick and Sam and of course the pets we're told to feel sorry for that the casuals eat up with a spoon and stan for (St. Jasus, Sonny, Julian). Horrible.

Archived