• Members

Ant, think about for a second. TJ is a kid, and the only adult who had time to love, care for him and get him on track was Shawn. That undercover bitch comes in and sets Shawn up to go to jail AFTER she dumps her kid on him? Why shouldn't TJ be upset? He's under no illusion who Shawn is or what he does, but Shawn had TJ's back. His anger is justified.

Shawn's anger is justified too. He loved her, so I get the need to crack that ho's skull! I hope he does. I'm still not ok with Blakemore's exit. Bullshit!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously tho, is there anyone on this show right now dumber than Scummy? How could Carly's logic escape him? The Jeromes made you look like a fool once, and you take Jillian's word, your rival who has nothing but gains from another Scummy !@#$%^&*] up? What kind of relationship is this when Carly keeps losing, yet she's begging him to not be stupid? Sometimes, I think Craptini pen this crap just to piss me off.

I hate this little greasy fool so much I think I may need counseling.

• Members

5iiUr7h.gif

The show opened up to Sabrina watching the nightly news for info on Carlos and the reporter said a tiger got loose from the PC zoo today. Rewatching it though they said the tiger was tranquilized so its not still loose unfortunately

she did for a minute but then caved in and told him the truth

Archived