• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just compared the two episodes a bit and I can see why they went with the second taping as the "official" version. I do think most of the performances were better in the second taping. For one, someone told Michelle and Grayson to CALM THE [!@#$%^&*] DOWN.

The episode's key scenes were between Finola, Teresa and Jeffrey and while they all were excellent in the first taping, all of them stepped up their game in the second taping, especially Teresa with her breakdown and tears and Jeffrey getting choked up on the phone saying goodbye to her. Plus, Carlos' shooting was way more tense and the blood bag actually splattered onto Finola's face during the second taping, making it much more visually effective.

Too bad we lost the Sonny/Lily bomb gag though, not sure why they didn't recreate it in the second taping but "Death becomes you" as Billy Miller hovers awkwardly in the background was bad and the segment could have easily been cut and replaced with the first taping's version. Don't think anyone would have cared if they cheated for that bit and used the best of what they had.

• Members

I never accepted him as Dusty Donovan...but I do miss ATWT GL and AMC...Wish they would all come back as half hour shows..this would be cheaper for those who say soaps are too expensive to produce..Never bought that either or their outdated rating system.

• Members

I don't see how anyone keeps a straight face working with Grayson. He's a walking horror show.

Miller tried to get lit and still stunk! He and KeMo have negative chemistry.

Still LMAO at the "intense" laughable scenes with Miller and KeMo and the camera mistakenly cuts to Scummy's bar and cuts right back to boredom at the garage.

Archived