• Members

So, not that I care, but Felix hooked up with Donny Sheldon, the Red Carpet commentator, and we get to hear about it through a phone call...Poor bas tard never got a real love scene.

Carlosssssss should get an award for taping Sobbys mouth shut...Dumb girl should have called PCPD as soon as Scuzzy showed up at her door...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yea, I really liked Cheryl with Robert as well.

And Olivia Jerome was fantastic! I still can't understand why they didn't bring Tonja Walker back to play her. Tonja and Finola were fabulous together. Instead, we're stuck with bland WDV. And this Julian is more focused on Sonny than Duke. Poor storytelling once again.

• Members

Billy Miller is wonderful;;..that no acting guy that plays Morgan is the one that needs to go along with Felix..Billy Miller WAS Billy Abbot..never ever have I heard anything bad about him until these posts. Oh Well!!!!

• Members

So for the sake of romance, we are to believe that Duke, after being shot, walked from the Metro Court all the way to the docks to die in Anna's arms? Why not get medical help and live with Anna forever? Epic Fail!

Lizzard and her thot process is rubbing me raw! I thought this direction was a good idea because of the potential story here, and look. all we have is the potential of a good story as Liz was all kinds of ratchet yesterday. She runs into Jake's arms at the hospital like this relationship is legit. Bitch is lying thru her teeth and TIIC have not even tried to makie her torn over what she's done - she's delusional. This is just awful. I fully expect Lizzard to go crazy when all is said and done. Not one regime has shown that they give 2 sh!ts about this character. In fact, they simply loathe her.

Spanky and Alfalfa, two "bad ass" mob bosses, stops to discuss who sired Liv's child? In what [!@#$%^&*] world does this happen?

Did anyone notice on Tuesday's show LW stirring coffee in that empty ass cup? I think what made it so bad is that she didn't realize you could hear the stirrer hitting the insides of the cup. Way too noticeable! Not sure why Carly's going out to get coffee when her rodent loves imports the sh!t?!

Liv wailing for 37 minutes about how dangerous Jillian is as he's on the other side of the hospital contemplating which guy to give up to Scummy so Scummy won't kill him? I so hope LisaLo decides to be a SAH mom because I can't take Liv at all. Her scenes mean nothing to the canvas and they come of so inorganic. I can't take her anymore.

This is the 2nd shower Carlos has taken since he's been on the show, and he still looks disgusting! Guess he's using a bar of mud, fleas and ticks to bathe! I really truly with every fiber of my being hope we have seen the last of his dirty ass!

• Members

:wub:

DEAD and BURIED

Of course it is. And Anna will be [!@#$%^&*] in no time just as it comes out that he's dirty (in more ways than one - take a shower Grayson!) Do Ron and Frank like their guys all greasy and dirty looking? Seriously ...

• Members

I haven't formulated an opinion on Sloane, yet, but I would agree that is absolutely too soon to even think about Sloane as a love interest for Anna. To be honest, I don't think they fit together at all. Period. My main disappointment with today's episode was that I was hoping for some scene where Duke turns up alive (and I don't mean in a dream) and is staying in hiding to protect his family a la Robin. That would have been a win for everyone rather than closing the book on Duke permanently. While I realize that the back-from-the-dead device has been way overused on General Hospital, I'd rather be complaining about that device being overused than to watch a legacy character permanently drop from the canvas with no possibility of return. While I know it's a soap and anything's possible, the viewer can only be pushed only so far. If that was the ultimate plan, it would have been far better and wiser to clue the audience in right away, but, I don't think that was the case here, quite sadly.

Archived