• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billy Miller is destined for so much more....Just ask him...O_O We mere mortals don't deserve to watch him...and his non stop smirking...He can leave GH, but Y&R needs an actor with more dimension for Billy Abbott. MMaybe they should hire that broom GH used as Laura when she was in Shady brook.....

• Members

JhukH9D.png?1

tumblr_inline_nc5acaUaCR1sg7362.gif

Wow, this nasty triflin' hoe went and f--ked a married man, knowing damn well he has a wife and kid. Congratulations Elizabeth, you whore

I wish Sam had just spoken up and told Julian the truth. She owes Olivia nothing

• Members

I had never seen or even heard Billy Miller's voice before he joined GH, and for the life of me I have no idea why Y&R fans think so highly of him. He seems to be one of the worst actor on television. Actually, that's an unfair knock on actors because this man doesn't seem to act. He just stands there and delivers his line in this almost medically induced state of mellowed indifference. The GPS app in your car gives a more enthusiastic and energetic line reading.

• Members

I liked Courtney when she first came on the show as AJ's love interest. She was his shot at redemption and at finally having some happiness. But Guza had to reinforce the show's cardinal rule: AJ is inferior to Jason and everyone prefers Jason to AJ. And everything AJ has rightfully belongs to Jason. By the time she was with Jason, and turned into Carly's best friend, I hated her. Nicholas and Courtney were an unimpressive couple, as were Courtney and Jax, but I didn't really care either way at that point.

I always liked Alicia Leigh Willis, going back to when she played Alli Fowler on Another World. Although it was insane to cast her in the role, given how close in age she was to Sandra Ferguson, who had just returned as Amanda.

ALW looked gorgeous and she hasn't aged a day. And I really enjoyed her performance as Courtney. It was the first time that I liked Courtney since 2002 when she was taken from AJ and made a part of "the fab four," as Sonny, Jason, Courtney and Tamara Braun's Carly were called at the time.

Archived