GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How could they not have fired Hayley Erin after those scenes today? OMG. Soooo bad. Just horrible. And then Michael vs. Sonny? Zzzzz. Sonny is so tired and played out.

Of course it's Sabrina to the rescue but she and Michael together are growing on me. Very slowly. But at least Michael has someone in his corner. (I'm still pissed Monica is nowhere during this baby AJ saga)

• Members

Frank was making a big deal about the confrontation between Michael and Sonny…I didn't see anything so big…..

The show is a bore….and the two shootings…..boring….nothing happening

Glad GH dropped in the ratings once again…truly deserved

• Members

Hayley Erin is unwatchable. At least she's not being foisted on the undeserving. And as always, Brian Craig looks like he's about to start crying. That's his only expression.

I miss Dr. O so much!!!

I'd rather watch a show devoted solely to the wacky adventures of Nina than what GH is now. Even that would be miles better than today's show.

• Members

The only good thing in Thursday's episode was Carly finding out about Fake Jake, though Spinelli annoys me. But what really irked me was the rifle Carlos had. I don't know much about firearms but was he going to shoot Duke with a high powered BB gun? How would a rifle bullet pass through the tiny hole on that supressor? Also, wasn't it black when he screwed it on but silver later on? I hear so much about Frank being the detail guy but those details, like many others, were bogus.

Archived