GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Lulu and Val insta friction is just that….

What else can Frank and Ron do after taking Nina to the deep end so fast that we all got whiplash!! Remember the days when evil or gray characters were flashed out slowly and they turned evil only to stay that way with in and outs in appearances or redeemed somehow?? Nina is none of that and is now just there …the character went on insta beast mode with no development of character….or for us to even give one damn about her.

I laugh at Tyler's character….tells his son not to be a liar and Brit too…and yet he is worse than both combined….LOL Ive never cared for Nikolas no matter who was in the role.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still laugh at how Ron and Frank thought Michelle Stafford would bring in the ratings….LOL. All the Y&R castoffs and other soap actors from other shows only drove the ratings down and thats more to do with Ron's writing than anything else.

• Members

Remember when moRon gave an interview and when asked about Staff, he replied "Well, it's Michelle Stafford" like she was some big get? Nina could have been anyone, and just anyone might have been the better option. These Daytime "celebrities" are doing more harm than good. Just soaking up cash!

• Members

This Franco/Nina baby conflict feels like it's been going on two years. They're completely unwatchable.

I have zero sympathy for Morgan. This is his classic bullshit and he always whines and bleats and tries to cry his way out of it.

I do like Valerie. I blame the writing, but she has real chemistry with DZ.

• Members

Yum. Hello paid off actor/model. This is the Carly I'd rather see. Taking charge. Not licking Sonny's ass.

I want to like Valerie but I'm not totally there yet. I think the actress is either nervous or just very green but I do see potential there.

Not sure I care about Nikolas and Hayden. I maybe see a spark. The GL lover in me couldn't help but siiiiigh seeing Alan Michael and Michelle in scenes together. Made me totally flash back to GL and made me miss it :(

LOL at Olivia reading the Valerie/Dante/Lulu thing. I know Olivia annoys some but I love Lisa LoCicero. And I do like DZ and Dante.

Nice to see Lucas and Brad. I like Lucas owning up to some things and them discussing last year. But will they ever have an actual story? I'm sure I will regret even wanting them in one.

Good GOD the anvils today in regards to the Ric/Hayden stuff. LOL. Is this coming out at the Nurses Ball? Clearly again Ron is rushing for his big reveal and making sure everyone knows it's coming.

Billy Miller looks good today. Kelly Monaco looks bored and uninterested like usual unless she's with Thompson. But the lighting and makeup are AWFUL on this show. I laugh everytime Frank thinks he did something wonderful with the lighting on this show.

• Members

The gays are back with cliches again!! If they are going to show the guys shirtless…the actor who plays Brad needs to really work out….

Ryan Carnes looks damn good...

The actor who plays Pete reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it.

• Members

Carnes looks fantastic. Parry Shen doesn't look that bad. Not everyone is perfect, but if it were me, I'd go to the gym, for sure. Then again, he hasn't been on in so long, he was probably surprised to get a call.

Pete Ross...faux Jake...keep him and let him be in that triangle! Funny, when I was underage I used to hang out at bars with my older friends, Rob and Pete Ross. Made me laugh, I haven't seen Pete in a while.

Archived