GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep! He took the disassembled rifle out of his bag, assembled it, rearranged the furniture to make sure the hit went off smoothly, Subrrrrrrrreeeeeeena called, Carlos put down the rifle, sat on the bed and had a conversation. When he finished the call, Carlos prepared himself again to shoot Duke, but GreenPea came back to the suite and made him leave.

And there you have it. Diary of An Inept Hitman!

FrankenRon aren't even smart enough to be embarrassed :(

• Members

Just another sign of how utterly disinterested Ron is in mob stories.

I can understand that since I'm tired of them myself. But if you're going to play them, don't play it with all the intensity of the Pickle Lila wars.

• Members

Dr. O has been defanged. Sigh....

Please don't talk to Franco.

Carly all "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS" to Morgan and Kiki is awesome! Bryan Craig and Hayley Erin ruin all of their scenes.

Franco is ugly af. Run a razor across your face. And a comb through your hair.

Michelle Stafford may be OTT but Ryan Paevey is uh... restrained... enough for the both of them.

• Members

Sigh. This BADLY forced tension between Lulu and Valerie is hilarious. Lulu comes off as a huge insecure bitch. Meanwhile, the actress playing Valerie could use a few acting lessons.

Carly remains a worthless mother. I'd write her off too if I was Michael. What happened to Michael being Carly's everything? She cares more about keeping Sonny happy and getting laid than her sons, IMHO. Sure, she yelled at Morgan but meh ... they fell flat to me. And Morgan's reactions were typical. Man up, grow up, and accept responsibility. Ugh. I loved how Dante had no time for them.

I hate how Dr. O wets herself everytime ugly ass Franco shows up. And why are we having to suffer through this ridiculous 'Nina is a suspect and we have EVIDENCE! ZOMG!!!". Soooo dragged out for no reason other than to fill their episode guarantees. I want Howarth and Franco gone. I actually can't believe I'm saying this but Stafford is being totally wasted. A paycheck's a paycheck.

I'm tired of Frank giving jobs to all of these people who clearly treat it like an ATM.

Tyler Christopher couldn't have looked more bored yesterday.

I can't believe Felix and Sabrina weren't awful. I don't mind Sabrina anymore. I do have to roll my eyes at how the prep for the Nurses Ball is all off-screen. Lucy nowhere to be found yet we hear about her everyday and we see her texts but nope, no Lucy! Let's have Nina on throwing over a chair! YAY! Go get that Emmy, Ron ;) I also have to cringe at how the tokens only get brought out for the Nurse's Ball. Not that I was upset he was gone but Felix was off-screen for HOW LONG and now all of a sudden it's as if he was never not on-screen. Sigh. I hate that (and yes I'm aware he was rightfully taken off contract)

I know some of ya'll hate on her but I liked seeing Rosalie again.

• Members

Say what you will, but Michael and the vice grip he had on Sonny's nuts was EVERYTHING!

Carly's defense of Michael is failing because you can see that it is "written" in response to fan reaction about how poorly they've written Carly in all of this. It was great that she was stanning for Morgan yesterday, but she was too passive with Scummy. That's all wrong. Carly has made no efforts to go to Michael on her own behalf. She betrayed him, and it killed Michael, but all of her visits were about Scummy. That needs to change. FrankenRon are just too inept for character driven emotional stories.

Digging Vante! But I have to say the actress reminds me of a severely tanned white girl. I swear every time I see Val, I do a double take!

Staff trying for her Emmy? Laughable. I was ffing and still caught that stench.

Ned was so pathetic yesterday, and I am absolutely heartbroken over how they are trashing him!

• Members
Like always, PREACH!!

I agree about Michael's vice grip on Sonny's balls (LOL). It's a beautiful thing to see.

And yep, that's exactly why Carly's defense is failing for me, among it also being just poorly scripted. I swear most of the script writers need to be fired. Honestly. I hate when I watch scenes and they are CLEARLY trying to find things for the characters to discuss.

Agreed about Valerie too. Why am I supposed to care about her? But I do like the potential of Val and Dante. I'd rather them than Dante and Lulu. Put Emme's Lulu with Johnny. They worked for me.

Sigh. Ned. It was awful yesterday. Gotta trash him before Wally goes to DAYS, I guess. Wally's better off on DAYS even though I prefer him as Ned to Justin.

Archived