GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BC SeanM said that Bobbie was in spoilers for yesterday and she's on today discussing what happened yesterday. Apparently there was a hearing for Luke where Scott tried to throw the book at him. Bobbie didnt feel Luke needed to go to jail but Scott tried to make that case to the judge. He then left the courtroom to avoid Bobbie and she caught up with him today to confront him over his actions. Had they shown the original footage yesterday, this wouldnt have been as jarring as picking up right after the court appearance and having them argue about something we the audience never saw

• Members

Thanks. I wonder why they cut it? What was in its place? Are they trimming some of it because of the bad ratings? Or did they just think people needed more of Kukla and company?

Speaking of them, I saw commenters insisting that she and Morgan had done nothing wrong and that anyone who blamed them was an example of a terrible fan.

I guess we know this show's target audience.

• Members

I think they are trying to paint Morgan in a bad light with this (he even dared to disparage Jason), but I also think that as usual Ron wants it both ways: Morgan is a stupid jerk, but I think the show also pitches it as though Michael also kind of deserves it for being rich and mean to Sonny.

• Members

I think Michael and Sabrina do have chemistry, but I think it's one of those Beautiful People pairings that can only go so far - the perfect couple, wonderful people, but something will have to bust them up. Sabrina is the ideal Quartermaine wife. Which is why I would make them a public love match, and then have Michael and Maxie start crashing into each other with screwball situations, possibly related to their businesses (get Maxie into Deception or something). I have long thought Maxie being forced to deal with being the 'older woman' opposite a younger, more straitlaced man would put her in a new and awkward position. It would be scandalous and hilarious, I think CD has the straight man timing for it opposite Storms and I think it'd work.

Archived