GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stafford must be so proud and happy to have left YR for this -- a chance to get into it with nuKiki.

They could have at least had Lucas stare at Ryan's pecs, or tell him his body is smokin', or something like that. Instead, we had to see Lucas the oh-so-professional doctor.

And Maxie choosing Spinelli over Ryan? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! In what frickin universe??? Call Ryan empty-headed all you want -- it's a lot better than the crap masquerading as genius we're supposed to see in Spinelli. Where's shallow Maxie when we need her?

Only on GLEE would the Spinelli character get the pretty girl over the hot guy.

• Members

Cheap, Franco wasn't yet a Quartermaine when Edward died. Remember at the end of Edwarss memorial episode we had Heather escape the looney bin and read Edwards will and say she "knew a secret" which turned out to be that Franco was a Quartermaine (though that was later retconned obviously)

• Members

I'll say it. My ten-month old niece is far more adorable than this Avery baby (though her whining is far less endearing).

Even as a Trekkie/Shatner fan I am fully aware of what it means to say that Shatner's far too good for something.

Shatner's far too good for this embarrassment of a show.

Maura West continues to fool a lot of people into thinking she's any good, I see.

Archived