GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My problem is I think Ron, once again, wants it both ways in the story - 'oh, Morgan and Kiki are doing a terrible thing drugging Michael, sure, but at the same time isn't Michael maaaayyybbbbeeee turning out to be just like his dead fat drunk dad? He sure is knockin' 'em back!'

At which point it goes back to something I know Ron attacked Michael Logan for online - Logan claimed Ron was making Michael a big drinker out of nowhere, and Ron huffily insisted it was all just part of Morgan and Kiki's plan and that Logan was misreading things. That's not how it looks to me at the moment. Michael is knockin' 'em back, and that's never been who he is. But it seems like another way to kneecap him from having any moral authority over Sonny, and subvert the wrongness of what Morgan and Kiki are actually doing. I hope I'm wrong about that.

• Members

You're not wrong. That's exactly what Ron will do. That is until people call him out and his switches it at the 11th hour like he did the Fluke story.

I just find this insta-alcoholism story to be stupid. It does justice for no one. It just further causes fans to hate Sonny,Morgan, and Kiki even more.

• Members

Oh, I think they're definitely throwing Morgan under the train on this one, which is part of why Bryan Craig is bleating about it on chaturbate. But I think in typical Ron fashion they want to try and weasel around it - 'oh, sure, he's doing a terrible thing, but Michael is kind of a lush! This would never have happened if he hadn't turned his back on Sonny!' It's bullshit. Morgan is wrong and Michael is not a drunk - it's not about Michael, it's just about his dumbass brother.

Archived