GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jump ship to where? He's not some great talent. And he's been whining on Twitter for months. It started with wanting to be paired with his real life gf on the show when they were trying to pair Morgan up with Rosalie and has since escalated.He's not offering legit criticism about his character he just feels he should be leading the show.

• Members

The question of whether actors offering criticism (of any kind) are unprofessional or not remains to be answered. Everybody feels differently about it.

It's also not a matter of class. Most just don't say anything because they want to keep their jobs. That's all.

But it feels damn good to see one of his very own, propped-up, go-go boys so publicly condemn story.

You can just tell he was on the floor, banging his fists, crying, and screaming, "But why doesn't he love me?"

• Members

True but I can't knock him for trying to come up for something for his character. It's more than what Ron has in store for Morgan; however, I did find it stupid that he want Britt/Morgan to be paired together way back when. That pairing would've never worked. For one, they were in two different aspects of the show. Britt was in the hospital/Cassadine aspects of the show and Morgan has been heavily in the mob stories. Two, real life couples don't always translate well as onscreen partners, and I hate people to even suggest that. Like why? You two go home together. Why would you want to work side by side with them at work too? :rolleyes:

That's why as much as people gave Kelly Menighan Hensley hell for her version of Emily, I give her and Jon props for allegedly stressing that Holden and Emily never be paired as long as they occupied the roles. While I wouldn't've minded some mindless flirting [as Em and Holden were once married] or a mention of their past ties together, I love that they stressed they didn't want that pairing.

• Members

He's better off. He's young and handsome, and that has a real expiration date. Regardless of his storyline or his problems with RC he should try his hand at auditioning and getting other gigs lest he winds up like Tyler Christopher or Jason Thompson and stuck on soaps for life.

• Members

He'd better work that ass before it gets to the size of a small city, because it's likely the main thing that's going to help him find employment.

All that's missing is a :( emoji.

Christopher left GH after only about 3 years. He came back because he was never anything all that special.

Archived