B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

When it was said a "love story" it could have meant Maya/Myron learning to love herself. Maya mentioned to Nicole how when she first met Rick and realized who he really was she backed away because she didn't feel good enough for him. She's since gone after that lifestyle to maybe make her feel better and feel like she was "worth" something since her parents treated her the way they did. Who knows?

I can't believe how one scene has generated such talk and speculation. So many people are b*tching about stuff when the story hasn't even been played out yet. Yes, I know. It is B&B and I understand it's history...but still....deep breaths people....deep breaths....

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I posted that scene a few pages back. :lol:

marceline beat me to it, but I was just going to say that this is a soap and you just know how soaps will jump at the chance to make black characters biracial with one white parent they can potentially pair with white characters already on the canvas. But I doubt her parents will stick around that long. They do need to appear at some point. KM would probably nab an Emmy with that sort of material.

Archived