B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt there is any potential with B/Q/D. This is the same thing for the past 28 years. Man has a woman he pledges the remainder of his life to, but he somehow can't resists Brooke's rotting coochie. Brooke s/b a supporting play now, and she is one of the reasons this show will never do better. The Bell's boner for her is monstrous and ridiculous! They can't focus on much else.

• Members

I'm torn. I don't want to see that either yet I understand and acknowledge the dramatic potential of such a choice. Violence is a real threat that transgender people live with, isn't it? It would be horrible to watch but it would be make a statement. I think of the scene in Imitation of Life where Sarah Jane's boyfriend finds out she's been lying about her race. (Note: racial slur/triggering/in the name of all that's holy don't read the comments)

But honestly the whole debate is academic. Having a rich white man beating on a formerly homeless black woman because he found out she was transgender? In the middle of the day? On CBS? That ain't happening.

• Members

You tune in for 5 minutes and it's the same conversation. "Mom is a changed person." "I'm a changed woman!" "I've been to THERAPY!" And that story died. "Give me a second chance!" It's gone on for a damn year. God I'm sick of Quwyatt and her desire to sleep with her son, LOL.

She's tried to murder people. LOL. And no one ever does anything about it...It's just so ridiculous...I think I'm done now. It's like the writing team is all A.D.D...they can't even remember what happened last week, last month...none of the history, none of what they already wrote...it's so unreal to me.

• Members

Yeah, very old. If they are so miserable, leave and their own fashion house. Hell, Isn't Liam VP of Spencer? Is he ever actually there to do his job?

I like some of the Brooke, Quinn, Deacon stuff, but I have no interest in Brooke and Deacon as a couple.

Archived