B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What did talk expect from this week? This is a marathon storyline. I liked the way it was paced. I don't even think anybody should find out the secret for at least another month. They have so much ground to cover between Maya and Nicole and then building up the tension of people finding out there is a secret and trying to figure it out. Plus I think they'll play it like Bill knows and this is what he's blackmailing Maya with so that is another angle to play. Considering the scope of his story I'm giving Brad at least a full month before I deem it disappointing or a failure. As he said, Karla Mosley is who he views as the star of the show so I think he'll do her justice. He wants her to work long term because she's also more likely to stay than some of the other younger heroines.

• Members

This post is truly a triumph of hope over experience. I hope you get what you want, but I've watched B&B and listened to Brad's interviews way too many years to believe any of it. If Karla is with this show two years from now I'll be shocked and happily eat crow.

• Members

What are people talking about? Overall I enjoyed this week!

000eccdd-d7e2-43b8-8a1b-9a346bfa932e_zps

They are soo annoying. Them + Ridge = insufferable. LMAO @ Rick; I loved him throwing shade at all of them on Tuesday. Team Rick! He said it was easy to forget Liam was in a room. LOL!

I'm liking Brooke/Deacon and Rick giving Quinn her job back at Forrester.

Katie being so concerned about Brooke "being alone" rolleyes.gif

• Members

You can more than +1 me on this. Because of B&B's 'history,' I'm most p.o.'d Brad took the first diverse female 'real' lead on the show (and that took 18 months of reworking the character), but it fell into place this fall. Any other female character and I would be so riled up. B&B finally achieved something they have failed to do over the years. Instead of building on that (like the hiring of very promising RE), well, I'll stop ranting....

• Members

Again, Maya/Myron being blackmailed by her sister is such as sinister and bizarre start to storyline. If you think about, only the 'reveal' episode did they really tone down the blackmail stuff by presenting Nicole as more of a concerned sister/missing her sister BS. I think it's because they want to use that for awards, GLAAD promotions, PSAs or whatever. It ran completely counter to everything before/since.

Archived