B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are we supposed to have a haha because she used to have a penis? Or is this going to be one of those "serious" stories like The City and Azure where the guy is angry and the woman makes sad faces and it's all dropped within a month?

Brad Bell social issues strike again.

• Members

Just a little clarification, no -ed at the end of transgender. :) The implication is as though something were put upon them... like being blacked, or femaled.

I told my black trans woman friend about Guya (sorry, even enlightened me won't shy from a bad un-PC joke). She is not thrilled, particularly because Karla is cisgender and she doubts B&B has a trans consultant. I don't know about that.

Have any of the articles referenced Azure on The City?

• Members

The father was played by RPG. Unless he was a female, then this doesnt work. Besides, that would mean that Maya only recently transitioned within the last 5 years. If Nicole spent her entire life nearly knowing Maya as a female, then it must have happened over a decade ago

• Members

Maya could have groomed and dressed herself as traditionally female years before she actually had surgery. Hormones and injections are relatively easy to get legally and illegally. I have a trans friend who set up a Go Fund Me to pay for his top surgery. Scrappy Maya could have made a way out of no way. She may have had a sugar daddy to pay for the surgery.

If they made RPG's character also trans, that would be brilliant.

Archived