B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

All we can do is hope Bell leaves Brooke and her vajayjay out of this story because y'all know she has to be in everything:

Eric "Brooke, you need to leave Maya alone".

Brooke "Why"?

Eric "Because she no longer has a penis".

Brooke "But she used to and we are destined".

Me "Bitch, sit"!

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The story being about love could be about romantic love(perhaps leading Maya back to Carter) or love in general.

Also, oddly enough, Caroline could end up being one of Maya's biggest supporters as the secret is revealed to more people. She does have two moms after all.

• Members

How the heck could Nicole not know? She's at least 18 and Maya is like 30 at the most. When did she have her sex change? If it was at like 18, that would be around 12 years ago. The age difference doesnt seem that extreme and you'd think she'd recall having a brother named Myron around when she was young. The story seemed a bit odd the way it was explained how the family kept it a secret from her

I do have to say that I was wondering if this secret would actually be big and yeah it was. I totally buy Maya being scared and desperate to keep it hidden. This is a game changer

IKR? My jaw dropped. I cant beleive they went there. This is the soap twist I wanted for GH's stupid Luke storyline. Who knew that B&B would do it instead?

• Members

This is RC we are talking about. I am sure down the road he will copy it and show it on air.

Frank Valentini was going on and on about Maxie and Nathan and how they had some surprise on todays show. I told him if you want a surprise watch B&B. GH doesn't know how to surprise its viewers. Well the GH fans went bats over it and started attacking me…lol

• Members

I cannot be convinced that Empire didn't influence going big with a story such as this and who would be featured. I cannot be convinced so don't even try!

Shows are still making the mistake of just tossing black characters onscreen and not realizing, viewers want messy with black characters too.

Brooke's crotch stopped being a huge deal in 2006! Time to go hard or go home!

BB is back to must see for the time being!

• Members

I know B&B doesnt do this anymore but they need to embrace their roots and make this mess a SCANDAL! Can you imagine the Forrester lead model turn out to be a secret transgender that broke up the marriage of and now sleeping with the CEO? SCANDAL! Olivia Pope cant even help your ass with this one Melvin

Its such a missed oppurtunity. Fluke should have been Patricia after a sex change. They played that story way too safe

• Members

I remember sitting in the movie theater thinking 'Am I the only who sees that that's used to be a man?!' When the 'secret' was finally revealed, I was like 'that's not a secret, that was obvious!' When I heard audible gasps in the theater I had to laugh.png . People should've seen that one coming. Then again, I happened to be going to school with someone who was actually transitioning at that time...a really beautiful guy, so something clicked when I saw the Crying Game. I just knew, don't ask me how but I just knew from the first time the character stepped out of the shadows.

• Members

I was talking with Adam Dusevoir on Twitter and asked him if his mom had started yelling with excitement because she was correct about the secret. He laughed and said she was probably still watching the episode and expected a phone call from her real soon…LOL

Archived