B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! I love it, and I can't say I disagree. When someone tries to compare anything to WSJR, I lose it because nothing compares. But this?! Yeah, this is why I watch soaps. No stories left to tell, and look, BB went on a treasure hunt and made everybody rich!!!! They betta tell this story!

• Members

OMG! laugh.png

Since I was reading a hint that it could actually be something more interesting than Maya was Nicole's mother, I actually watched way earlier than usual. I must say I, too, was absolutely shocked at this reveal! It was like watching in the days when I watched AMC in the student lounge in college and did not bother with soap mags or anything.

I do have some reservations since we often get disappointed with soap writing generally, but this could be something else if done even mostly right. I have a feeling Karla will have her say if she has serious issues. From what I have read of her on tweets, she is definitely the type of person who is eager to have this story treated with respect.

• Members

HOLY F--KING [!@#$%^&*]! I just watched the show and Im DYING over here. Malcolm...did NOT see that coming. I thought Nicole was going to say Mandy was her mother

I completely forgot though that Malia had a baby. How the heck is Bell gonna explain that

Cant wait to read AMD's reaction

Maya was poor and homeless. She wasnt adopting anyone, nor would the state let her. And going back to Chris's point, she was poor. Where did she get money for surgery?

It has. Karen's gay

But RPG's character was the father

Archived