B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Could you just give the show a chance to let the story play out? You could very well wind up rooting for Nicole, who might become her sister's biggest champion .. or not. We just don't know at this point. It's what makes this story so refreshing. Daytime's never done anything quite like this. For viewers who are bored out on their brains watching plane crashes (Y&R's Pratt) and buildings on fire and imploding (Y&R's Pratt), this is a reason to tune in every day. Bravo B&B!

They can't pretend the baby never happened. The audience won't go there with them, not when it was such a big part of who Maya was when she first came on the show. There will be an explanation, and it will be interesting to see what it is.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Woah!!! I actually watched B&B first today (I usually watch GH first) because of the reveal. I was hoping Mya wouldn't be Nicole's mother because that's not really shocking anymore......but Mya is her brother?? Did not expect that! Remember all those names you guys called Mya? Did anyone have Myron (sp?). LOL

I'm curious how they're going to explain the child and the expensive surgery.

Bravo Brad Bell! I'm glad they were able to keep this under wraps.

• Members

I would have ZERO issue with the story, but please tell me how Maya/Myron can possibly have a relationship with any man on canvas going forward? I'm disappointed because after so many misses (Daisy) and the initial launching of Maya, B&B could not get a diverse woman to have a meaningful role. Since the changed Maya from victim to aggressor/direct, KM has really blossomed and people really got into Rick/Maya - until they made Rick/Dick. B&B also promised a huge social sotry for Brooke and that has been a bust. I don't see how on earth this work beyond the initial shock.

Also, how insane and bad is the writing? On Monday, Nicole is threatening/stalking and blackmailing Maya for a modeling job. Today, she's like I just wanted to get to know you. Oh, and how demeaning to have Nicole basically say she was too dumb to get through UCLA's program. What??? That was incredibly insulting.

• Administrator

Ron, here's how you embed tweets: 1. Click on the three dots ("more") that's beside the star.  2. Click on embed tweet.  3. Copy it. 4. On SON, click on More reply options. 5. Paste it on SON and check mark the "Enable HTML" on the right.   

• Members

Wooo …wait just because Maya's secret came out doesn't mean fans are not into them anymore. Who said fans are not anymore?? Is there some poll out already?? I didn't expect this route in the story but in no way was Rick going to stay with Maya. He was/is using her. The way I thought it was going to play out can still happen but not sure if Bradley will do so.

I agree with you though about the Brooke story…I could care less about her drinking…no sympathy at all for her.

Archived