B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The best scenario would be that we learn the secret, but B&B actually is clever about hiding it from Rick for a long time. The irony being that Rick won't care - there's nothing to forgive - I hate that way of thinking. Maya has a past just like everyone else - if she didn't do something to Rick - there's nothing to forgive. Just because they are together doesn't mean Maya has to open up every detail of her past - as if Rick or anybody has.

• Members

Aly is so lame the way they are currently writing her kissing Rick and Maya's ass. She needs to go crazy again. She was more interesting when she was a bitch that said what was on her mind and didnt give a damn. Can you imagine her going ham on those two, the way she used to with the Fullers and Taylor?

v05ydCF.gif

hYKxiY9.gif

9EHYGFk.gif

p1MPQHt.gif

UWhvfj4.gif

She needs to be SHADY, hurling insults and basically tell them to f--k off. Id love it if she overheard Maya and Nicole speaking and then was determined to find this secret out so she could blackmail Maya herself

• Members

Excellent episode minus Brooke/Katie/Bill. Katie is one lowkey condescending witch going to Brooke's w/Bill on her arm just to talk about how they went to Aspen. I don't buy the "checking to see if she's alright" excuse that much. Trifling

Muny & Nicole were once again great. God, I loved that last scene & how things escalated. Honestly I wouldn't mind if this had gone on for another 2-3 weeks; Their back & forth is wonderful to watch and I just love seeing Mewtwo squirm. That said, I eagerly await to find out what the secret is tomorrow biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

PS I loved how they added Pam & her St Patty's outfit in it laugh.png Terrific how they referenced Steph & Pam's relationship!

• Members

Wow. I'm done with B&B. Finally have a leading diverse woman and they have made it impossible for the character to continue. Just like AMC ended for me when they had Bianca raped. I'm officially done after all these years with B&B. Oh if had been ANY of the non-diverse women, I'd applaud B&B, but they worked so hard to put KM in leading female role and, as I said a couple of days ago if they did this, she will no longer be viable on the show. It's a real shame. So utterly disappointed in Brad.

Archived