B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More like what are the WRITERS smoking! Good grief, Maya has been written so inconsistently during the past six weeks, it's mindboggling. It really is. They completely undid all they accomplished during October - January. B&B went from must-see during Nov-Jan, to unwatchable in mere weeks.

• Members

LOL @ Nicole getting all "I'm gonna blackmail you, Maya" because Maya asked her for ONE night alone with Rick. I don't blame Maya for taking that initial attitude and escalating it to I finding you an apartment. Thank goodness no Brooke/Deacon today. And WTH with Pam: Rick's turning the corner because he asked for two lemon bars? Seriously? I wish Pam and Charlie would hightail it to Chicago. Without Stephanie, Pam has zero value on the show. Keep Donna as receptionist or better get rid of that position and feature KK as Eva more frequently.

• Members

The show has a different feeling without them on. I could care less for the triangle with Brooke and Deacon. I am still not thrilled at the way the Rick/Maya story is going. As for Pam…I never thought she served a purpose on the show. She could be gone tomorrow and I wouldn't miss her.

• Members

Ewww no Kelly Kruger for me! One member of the Brooks family is more than enough.

Poor, poor, poor JMC. Eric is so irrelevant now. He was also irrelevant a year ago but now Brad isn't even trying anymore. Eric gave his home and basically company to Rick, and is on yet another trip with his brother. I get that he needs to be off screen for this ''Rick is a bully'' thing to fully play out but yeah, he could stay away and I don't think anyone would really notice or care.

• Members

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-14%20at%205.02.0

LMAO...loved this framing (and Nicole's indirect eye roll). Did anyone else also kinda love her dancing too? laugh.png

I'm eating this story up. Their dialogue is really getting me.

Maya suggesting Nicole go meet with her UCLA friends "...there." laugh.png

Maya: "You are a guest here temporarily until you find a place to stay"

Nicole: "I think I found it" LMAO

Maya: "Living here is not an option"

Nicole: "You better MAKE it an option"

Maya: "This is a fight you can't win"

Nicole: "Wanna bet?" Dead. This secret better be good.

I also appreciate that despite their tension & differences, Maya still acknowledged her envy for Nicole's education and her ability to stand up for herself. It was really good when Maya said she wished she did that for herself when she was her age. Great, great stuff all around.

• Members

This must be some secret bc Nicole was asking for her ass to be beat. She is so rude and disrespectful. The dancing to that awful music was embarrassing . I hope B&B doesn't disappoint like Days bc all their recent secrets are lame

• Members

Yes, that music was indeed awful. LOL

It has to be a game changing secret because Maya hasn't gotten hood ONCE w/her yet. She's trying her damnest to be cordial. Fascinating because we've almost always seen Maya so combative back with people in situations like these. I really hope the secret doesn't disappoint!

Archived