B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. B&B is fully capable of handling social issues in a respectful and interesting manner - see the Xmas Eve episode at the shelter. However, this is just beyond bizarre. I mean, since Brooke isn't a drinker and has only been imbibing for what two weeks in B&B time, I'd rather have Brooke 'look in the mirror' and say, "WTH am I doing? I'm Brooke 'f-ing' Logan! Snap out of it!' It's just a huge leap to go from a short-binge to AA. It really bothered me, especially since they had Deacon all of a sudden decide that he somehow couldn't handle his current state. Part of the story with Brooke is that they moved way too fast - it would've worked better if it was a gradual progression and not as obvious. Also, the bit about 'not being surrounded by her kids' was beyond words - she just left Hope in Italy (her choice even though Hope is still recovering) and except for a visit to the mansion, she's made no attempt to seek out Rick, who has always been there for her. I'm so glad I'm back to read recaps and then going back to selectively watch certain scenes.

• Members

Doesn't Brooke also have a kid with Nick? The one where "Bridget" accidentally mixed up the eggs and poor Taylor carried Brooke's spawn? Maybe if Brooke didn't spend so much time 'following her Heartgina' and focused on her children, she wouldn't be in this mess. I used to like/be indifferent to (or at least not hate) Brooke on the surface, but this story has made me realize she is a horrible, selfish, pathetic person. I never thought I'd say it, but Stephanie and Taylor were 100% right.

Archived