B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

OH, MY FVCKING GOD!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE. WAIT

I truly was not expecting that. Wow. I thought for sure they were headed the "You're my MOM" route & I was so underwhelmed, but then sh!t turned FAST and I was like OHHHH HOL' UP!!! "You're not Maya at all, you're Myron" Damn, son. DAMN.

That mess was worth the goddamn wait too! First time in forever I felt compelled to stay away from the thread, Facebook, everything! It was painful but in the best way possible. Love it!

Way to go Brad, Karla, Reign, everyone. They brilliantly kept this locked. What a stunning ruse they've pulled. This could turn out really really gorgeous or extremely bad in a heartbeat. Brad is very hit or miss with these social issue stories.

I'm very optimistic about this so far after seeing all the press & commentary from everyone. Karla's tweets, etc are very promising. It sounds like they're going to do her & Maya right w/this. I hope the same for Reign/Nicole as well. She is so, so wonderful. I really hope Nicole isn't sacrificed at any point in this. I love that she's seemingly supportive of Maya's choice.

Regarding the rest of the episode, I was repulsed by Katie once again. Her going on to Rick about Brooke not being able to be alone & w/out a man for long, while true, was really disgusting especially compared to her innocent/non judgmental approach about it with Ridge & even Brooke herself earlier in the week. She is a two faced condescending bitch & It's time for her heart to give out again

I was DYING @ THIS. DY. YING. laugh.png

Stich & Best!

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched it AGAIN, and it's been a long long time since I've ever felt "bad" for a character on Daytime, to the point where I could relate. But damn that fear on her face, it broke my heart.

One of the nest things I love about soaps, is watching a character we've all written off take center stage in a big, yet enjoyable, way. The biggest "black storyline" this show had seen in awhile was "text-gate", and that was over and done before you knew it. But now Karla has been apart of not just one, but two major storylines in less than a few months, incredible. Fingers crossed they do this justice, I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Members
This was some straight up Jerry Springer sh-t!

LMAO at B&B giving us the opening to now use male names on Murry.

told ya! That was a GOOD secret and reveal. I cant wait to see where they go with this although it does feel as if she could be out not long after its exposed

IA on Katie and what you said the other day about her showing up to Brooke to rub the salt in her wounds. She wasnt a concerned sister. She just wanted to show Brooke that she "won" and she went to Aspen to hurt her

• Members

LMAO! SHADY. I wonder if Myron still thinks she can be the matriarch of the Forrester family? LOL

Wow, I just thought that whenever Caroline called her Myra, that must have cut her to the core. I wonder if this will be brought up. I wonder if there were times whens he heard that and thought Caroline said Myron instead?

• Members

:lol: Where's my check!? I want a writing credit. :P I have known LSV for years, before GL, I'm being very good and not asking him for spoilers... not that he'd give them to me.

Someone asked if they were casting their parents... I say just hand the roles to Debbie Morgan and Darnell Williams.

Archived