DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todays episode was actually good. The Aidan and Hope material was well acted but it was lame how Meredith died. I would have preferred it had Chase been some demon kid with psychological problems which caused him to kill her as oppose to the drunk pretty much killing herself

I didnt like that shade that Roman gave Kate and Marlena, as if they dont get along.

Justin's back! Yay bc I miss him. Now, just keep him around

thats what most of us thought. It looks like a cheap bed and breakfast

0.jpg

things-heat-up-between-brady-and-theresa

We lost this for that monstrosity

• Members

It just hit me that more of this Aidan story doesnt make sense. Why the hell did he keep all that evidence of Chase killing Meredith? Why didnt he just burn it. She's been dead at least 4 years.

Also the police would have investigated and searched that house following her death. How could they not find her tablet? It was in a drawer in the room she was killed in. It wasnt even hidden! Its really been in that drawer all these years?

• Members

You're totally right, it makes little sense.

Now would be a good time for the show to establish Aiden as a character outside of Hope. Have him break up with her because she thought he was capable of killing her. I do want them together down the line, but I just think it would be better if they give Aiden a life outside of Hope before that happens.

• Members

I still dont buy that Paul did not know who Sonny was married to.

He finds out his ex is married and does n ot google him. Call bull [!@#$%^&*] on that

Then Paul requests Will write the article

Yeah he was checking him out

Now its still all on Will for cheating but Paul knew who he was sleeping with

Archived