DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These posts made me laugh because they are so spot on. Ever since Shawn Christian joined the show, my mom has joked that he looks like he has huge stomach pain and needs to take a huge [!@#$%^&*].

It's not just the huffing and puffing, it's also the face he makes while doing it. No matter what kind of scene it is, if Daniel is angry, hurt, horny, giving bad news to a patient, etc, he makes the same face.

What guy looks like this when he's about to get laid?

daniel_lookofpain_zpsae3y3ahd.jpg

• Members

Thoughts on the week

1) Props to Freddie on the WilSon reveal.. I agree with most of you that Guy's acting was not good. From a storyline perspective I wish there would have been a little more drama around this whole thing (maybe Paul walks in right as Sonny finds out.. or Kate tries to redirect conversation every which way possible to avoid the secret coming out, etc) but at least the story is moving.

2) I'll say it again - we have TWO "club" sets on this show with freaking TONS of extras and we can't afford the extra 20 feet for the mansion sets??

3) I enjoyed the Marlena/Hope talk - I love when the two of them share scenes. I also loved the Belle mention. This Shawn and Belle fan will take whatever crumbs they throw at me *SMH*

4) Lastly, how long has it been since Stefano was actually in Salem... at this point I am really getting tired of seeing him on these fake temp. sets holding a phone up to his ear. I know he broke a leg forever ago, but that's long over (I believe) and there seems to be no reason he can't be home in Salem actually INTERACTING with Chad, Kate, heck even Clyde. However, on second thought - it hurts my heart enough to have to see Victor in that tiny ass Kirikias "study" set, I really don't want to have to see Stefano suffer the same.

Archived