DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm ready for them to wrap this story up. I'm sure we're going to find out that someone is forcing Serena to steal this artifact from Eric and that she's not really the bad guy.

I sort of liked Melanie going to Nicole for help. I don't think Daniel actually deserves Nicole, so I hope her efforts to get him back fail.

• Members

you KNOW when Melanie gets in danger from Dr. Chaka Khan and that good, that Daniel is going to blame Nicole for Melanie putting herself in that position, all so she could try to snag Daniel back. We will get weeks of him berating her for nearly getting his daughter killed. Maggie's going to trash her. Brady will. Im sure Victor and likely Eric and Serena will as well. Nicole should have ran from the setup! But then again, she seems to have a sick fixation of putting herself in a position for Daniel to verbally assault her

• Members

So now the redhead will have to stalk Daniel to get close the that stupid elephant. By the way..Daniel had every right to be angry at Nicole..He just picks the wrong women to love. He knows Nicole is a screwup. But that being said..He does make her a better person..I remember when she was with EJ and no holds were barred then with her.

• Members

Jennifer and Nicole both apparently died as characters once Daniel touched them. Daniel with Jennifer's ripped out heart and Nicole had the life literally fucked out of her. He has GOT to go but he never will. Especially with Dena coming back. Why are they so damn determined to push him as the male lead of this show? I don't care that moms wet their panties for him. WHY? He's not even attractive to me anymore. He's like Josh Morrow and the overgrown fratboy/surfer dude thing is tired when you are 40+. It's not cute.

Archived