DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode was actually pretty good! Freddie Smith was great, and I loved that tense scene where Caroline popped in to visit and Sonny couldn't even respond to her. The stuff at the club was fun, too. Adrienne's slightly ridiculous for just running out the way she did (and I bet there's a non-adultery explanation to those texts she read), but there was a nice energy to all of it. I'm not, like, shipping her and Lucas together, but I'm happy to see the actors used, and a fling could be interesting material the way the Kate/Rafe affair was. Even Serena wasn't as irritating as usual.

• Members

Heard a spumor that Will & Sonny end up in couples therapy soon. That I want to see IF its done right but im worried Marlena will be their therapist, conflict of intrest be damned.

If they do go to therapy Id love to see another doctor advising them but then NBC/SONY would actually have to spend $$$$ and hire someone

• Members

Freddie's always been the only one in this story who has ever tried to act, at least until the guy who plays Paul. He doesn't have an overdeveloped body or twink face, like that guy who plays Derrick, he doesn't have the Ken doll looks like Massey did. He's mostly just had to give some basic life to what was for a long time a nonexistent character. I've really enjoyed his work. It's rare to see a thoughtful actor, younger actor anyway, on soaps these days.

• Members

When Marlena finds out Paul is John's son..wonder what expression she will have then? I think that is where they are going with this seeing Paul's mom is coming to Salem and Paul told Marlena his dad "died" before he was born/

I love Adrienne and Lucas..and she looks so great lately. Justin is a scumbag. JJ needs to tell someone about this hag he is banging..Disgusting is an understatement

Archived