DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its beyond inappropriate of her to talk about this with her boss, who happens to be JJ's aunt anyway. Really bitch? It was pathetic but not surprising considering the sad depressing mess that she is. I thought it was even ruder and more unprofessional of her to be such a bitch to Eve in front of Kayla. You dont talk/act like that in front of your boss/mentor. My god, and then she started spilling about Eve's sex life? She is dead wrong

I will never get used to the new Kiriakis mansion. I thought they were in a hotel till Nicole showed up

This whole Meredith stuff seems like a setup. I cant beleive that video and the antifreeze were just there in the living room all this time and Aiden never found/removed them?

IA that Abby is nosy.

• Members

Yup. It's sooooo contrived. And I think I actually would've bought a story about Brady and Melanie getting together, if they had played all the weirdness of sussing out whether they each had feelings for the other, the threat to the friendship, the fact that she's younger and he has baggage, etc. It should have been like a six-month arc that played underneath other stories, not this rushed "Well, we kissed so I guess we should date and tell everyone ASAP" thing we've gotten. There's nothing there.

• Members

In a weird way, it makes for Brady and Melanie to become an instant couple. Brady has an addictive personality, and since he is now not on alcohol/drugs.. he's now become addicted to the idea of being in a relationship. He figures that Melanie is a good friend, never hurt him, etc.. so he jumped in head first. Melanie is an impulse girl herself, so it makes sense that both would rush into a relationship and question later what this means to their friendship.

I think the reason I like the Hope/Aidan story is because neither Daniel nor Melanie have gotten involved in it much.. if at all yet. Which isn't saying much.

• Members

You just thought more about Brady and Melanie's "love" than the writers have! If they were playing it the way you explained it, there could be a story there.

I'm sure Daniel will find Jen's phone when Hope calls her for help, and he'll take it upon himself to go rescue Hope, and then Aiden will see a picture in his wallet of his beautiful daughter and get obsessed with HER...

• Members

Thoughts for the week...

1) I am really enjoying Hope and Aiden at the cabin.

2) Really waiting and anticipating the Paul/Sonny/Will reveal... it better involve a good chunk of the cast (with Derek there) and not be a single moment between Will/SOnny.

THe rest of the show is pretty boring.

• Members

Just caught up with the show…and damn….Sonny should have taken Derrick's offer for drinks and sex…LOL…he wouldn't have been knifed. We now know Derrick is bi or gay…..loved his line about Paul and Will being the lucky one…LOL. They need to keep Derrick around so Sonny can sleep with him and cheat on Will.

Archived