DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

would someone who has twitter start bird doing Greg Meng to put the fire under the writers. Is Irna Phillip's ghost writing this show? When it isn't boring, it's predictable and when it isn't predictable its frustrating because they miss so many important beats and story elements and focus on the wrong things.

Get Rid of Melanie. Awful. Whose decision was it to bring that horrid actress back.

• Members

I felt bad for Sonny, up until he got an attitude with Victor. Victor should have popped him in his smart mouth, you don't talk to your elders that way, no matter how old you get. That said, I was pleasantly surprised that the reveal of the affair was not long and drawn out, it actually happened quickly in terms of soap time. Will Whoreton is busted.

Was not here for Nicole begging Daniel, but I am ready for Serena to make a fool out of Eric.

• Members

Isn't Derrick's stint more or less up? I feel like he served his purpose but I absolutely wouldn't mind seeing more of him. It could have been Derrick that set up the attack. That would be surprising. Maybe they can go American Psycho with pretty boy Derrick.

• Members

That's possible. He has seemed WAAAY too interested in what's going on with Paul/Sonny/Will, IMO. Yeah he probably (well, not probably, LOL) wants to bang all three of them but his involvement could have been he was hired to follow/watch them or Sonny. I'm probably reaching though.

Archived