DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KDP is a hot lady, especially compared to most of the women of Salem, and I guess it's the hate sex slowly becoming comfort sex because they have no one else.

It should work more than it does - the performances, blocking and writing feel so forced, like JER-era, but the last sex scene was super super hot. The show seems to know how to do those (Paul/Will), at least.

I'd forgotten just how campy KDP is. I enjoy watching her, I always stuck by Blair because she always gave a lot in her performances, but she's at Dark Shadows level with some of this. JER would have loved her...

• Members

Sonny was whitesell and Tomlin's idea back in 2011. Tomlin wanting Will to sleep with Gabi and she end up pregnant after he comes out right off in 2011 got Tomlin dropped as EP

Well Freddie's deal is up in two months and I dont think Dena will get the appeal of Paul. So I can see the gay arc ending by fall

• Members

I canNOT with Paige randomly bursting into tears while out with Kayla. She's sooo pathetic. I laughed when she asked Kayla if she knew who JJ slept with. How the !@#$%^&*] would Kayla know? I felt so bad for Kayla having to listen to her whining. She's still going on about that damn coat.

Melanie and Brady are so terrible. A hotel do not disturb sign as a gift? How romantic.

Abby is so damn nosy. Go away.

• Members

Why did they decide to hook Brady and Melanie up? I know before Tomlin and Higley and Whitesell were all canned, they had Brady falling in love with her, but it makes no sense to me. I thought they worked as a sibling-type relationship. I guess they have some fans, as I saw squeeing on Youtube, but I don't get it.

Archived