DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you would've told me a few months ago that Will and Sonny would have the best story on the show right now, I would've thought you were crazy. Paul has breathed new life into their boring asses and this story is the highlight of the show (and is really the only thing Days has going for it right now). I'm into it despite Guy's horrible acting. I loved the Paul/Marlena scenes yesterday. I don't know how I feel about the possibility of him being John's son.

I was hoping for JJ/Eve followup too yesterday, but we got Eric/Serena sexing it up instead, which... I just don't care. During those afterglow scenes with the sappy music I was just sitting there wondering why in the world I should care about this couple or their scenes.

• Members

Today's Will, Sonny, Paul stuff was so good. From Marlena freaking out on Paul, to Sonny calling Will a whore. Will surely came up with a million excuses today "But you slept with other people too!" but I not once felt Will was sorry or remorseful. Will didn't like Sonny trying to take off his ring, but he sure didn't have much problem taking off his...

Though, as much as I enjoyed it, it really is in the best interest of this show to find a new Will. Guy was just dreadful today.

• Members

If all the speculation about Paul being John's son is true (or has that been kiboshed?), it would be interesting to see Marlena's reaction, given that her adultery with John obliterated her marriage to Roman and sent Roman into a tailspin (and a lousy recast...).

• Members

Did Will cheat on Sonny while he was in Los Angeles? It seemed like Sonny was on to something when he raised the question. That would be a good layer to add to the storyline.

Lucas needs to take several seats, he's too anxious to mouth off to Justin.

I've said it before, but someone else needs to find out about JJ and Eve, because the secret just being between the two of them is starting to drag.

Archived