DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brady seems to like the fact that Theresa is still into him, but at least he treated her somewhat decent today, as that same old indignant act is beyond boring.

Not going to even touch the stupid pachyderm stuff.

Will needs to stop trying to blame Sonny for what he did.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Brady and Theresa have come to an understanding. Some of the fights they and other characters have really verge on verbal abuse. I like a good soap smack down as much as anyone, but Days always makes it so personal. Instead of accusations and fighting about what has happened or what someone did, it just gets plan ugly and personal. I don't need to hear people calling each other trash or talking about how no one will love them because they are so worthless.

I wish Nicole had just let it go today, because Cheap is obviously right. This is all going to come down on her, instead of Melanie.

• Members

I do have hope that with Dena Higley, perhaps she can revive Nicole a bit since she was able to write Nicole with both heart and with wit.

I think Jennifer survived Daniel, and while I loved her basically dumping Daniel once and for all.. I have a feeling that time and effort from the writers can truly save the character long term. With that said, the Eve/JJ reveal better not involve Daniel.

Archived