DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Will and Sonny, the story and both actors, it's just embarrassing. I didn't think it could get worse than simply-pedestrian Freddie Smith and year-three-of-phoning-it-in Chandler Massey, but this is simply PITIFUL. This story needs to be put in the c-plot territory so some real actors can work for a change.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasn't Daniel's fault..that is all Paul said..JEEZE Hate the guy but this is bordering on ridiculous and looking for ways to hate on him..I have kept quiet for months but had to post this ..and John is Paul's daddy so mommy will be around for awhile.

OMG is Sonny going to forgive Will??? He should have kicked him to the curb for good...Will blaming Sonny was the last straw..HE was serious too!!!

• Members

I'm so ready for Jordan to go. I feel like we heard about her leaving 4305687 months ago but she's still here. Thanks ridiculous taping schedule. Also the way they dress her at the hospital drives me nuts because I've never seen a PT wear tight little low-cut dresses to work. This has been bugging me for months now. I guess the lab coat is supposed to make her look professional.

• Members

Guy Wilson is painful to watch. I didn't care for Chandler Massey the way so many did, so I initially thought he was going to be a step up, but he is just awful in these scenes. Which is a shame because this is the most interesting storyline currently. Really liking Paul, I hope this storyline isn't just a challenge in a WilSon "fairytale" because I'd much rather have Paul on my screen than Will. I felt like Freddie was really putting forth an effort with this week's scenes and his effort was just ruined by playing opposite GW.

Serena and the elephant are you kidding?

• Members

I think this story is about how Will & Sonny rebuild their trust and marriage. I like Paul too but I dont think he is ready for the married life and i dont buy that he was this great love for Sonny.

Reason I say that is, if he was the one, Sonny would have waited for Paul to come out. But he didnt

• Members

Paul may have never come out and based on what we've learned, that likely would have been the case had his career not ended. Love or no love, was Sonny supposed to put his life on hold indefinitely for something that may never have materialized? I dont think thats really realistic and the fact that Sonny didnt wait, doesnt say anything against what they meant/mean to each other

yb8W1lD.png

I hate Jen's ponytail braid. She is so damn nosy

AqPhXwO.png?1

Teresa gives perfect bitch face

I cant beleive Im saying this, but I liked the scenes with Clyde, Tammy Sue and Benny Boy

Archived