DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Serena isn't related to anyone. Aiden isn't. Clyde and his clan aren't except for each other. Paul isn't. Neither is Derek. I think the show in the past year or so has created quite a few original characters for existing characters to pair up with. The problem is they mostly suck and I wish they'd bring more legacy characters back instead

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will is so loathesome.

I also hate how everyone acts like Ben is Chad's victim. Ben has been going around assaulting people since he got to Salem and it's his own fault he has no control over his temper. Sure, Chad riles him up but it's Ben's fault for taking the bait every damn time.

When did Aiden and Rafe become friends to the point where they exchange hugs?

• Members

Guy Wilson's acting was so, so bad today.

Freddie Smith, hardly moving in that hospital bed, was lightyears better.

Also loved the Kate and Marlena shade over coffee at the hospital: even when Kate's insulted her, Marlena still pours Kate's coffee first, and Kate says thank you. Deirdre and Lauren have fabulous chemistry and always have.

• Members

He truly is! He has the worst fashion sense of the males on this show as all his shirts are ugly, yet he keeps wearing different variations of it. Thats not including the grandpa sweaters.

I didnt really see it before bc she didnt say much but IA with others about the Nareeda mother. Man her acting is awful. So stiff and cringeworthy today. I hope she's not sticking around bc it will take Days 5 months to replace her onscreen.

Who is the guy that kidnapped Ciara? I vaguely remember that as it happened before i was a regular viewer again.

LMAO at Kate shading Marlena on her cheating on Roman. Marlena should have clapped back at her though and called her out on cheating on Victor and Stefano.

• Members

I can't hate Paul's mom, despite her horribly stiff acting, because of the way she shaded Daniel today. Of course Paul had to be like, "It's not Dr. Jonas's fault!!!" But keep fighting the good fight, Tori. And feel free to hurl your next mug of tea at Daniel.

• Members

Ciara was kidnapped by Dean Hartman, the cop played by Nick Stabile, in the summer of 2009. He had accomplices Brenda and Kyle. I think Kyle was his half-brother or something. Anyway, during the kidnapping, it was revealed Kyle had been arrested for child molestation. I remember there was some concern from Bo and Hope that Kyle might have harmed their daughter, but Ciara was fine.

Archived