GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tony Geary has reached a stage in life where trying to keep a young man's haircut makes him look older. I wish he would go for something shorter and more conservative but that wouldn't fit the Luke character at all. He could also stand a little sun. That second pic has to be a few years old because his hair is not like that and OLTL is off the air. If he insists on the haircut he has he might want to invest in plugs or something because the hairline just doesn't support it. Also, older men shouldn't wear a beard because he sort of looks like a hobo from the 1930s in that pic of him on the phone. What he does have going for him is the color. I don't know if he pays for that shade of white or it is natural but it is a nice color.

• Members

Of course Maxie and Boytoy were in bed. Again. Zzzzzz

I loved seeing Carly and Lucas interact. I also like seeing Lucas and Michael interact. Loved Lucas offering to be there for Michael to talk to.

Could have done without Alexis all up in Sam's sex life but the scenes ended up being kinda nice.

Fluke came off so over the top and ridiciulously bad. I'm sooooooo over this story. So over it.

Duke remains LOL worthy as head of the mob. I figured Jordan would follow Shawn to the cemetery.

Yuck. Franco is back. I see they remembered Ava. At least Donna Mills will be on I suppose. LOL

• Members

I guess I feel like there comes a point in life where it can't be about looks anymore. Isn't TG approaching 70? Sure, he should do his best to be presentable, but at that age there is more to life than looking young and sexy. It's just not possible for most people, not even most people who were beautiful at one point.

• Members

This Fluke thing has got to be one of the worst things on GH ever! It has not made sense from day one, too many do overs and it has gone on far too long. Its not interesting, and the only thing left here is to see how shocked the audience will be. The potential this story may have had left the building eons ago. Its a hot embarrassing mess that no real scribe would inflict upon an audience! I repeat, the mileage that might have been left was in revealing whomever this clown is before Geary left for medical leave, but then there would have to be aftermath - we don't do aftermath on GH. Oh, and Geary has been beyond atrocious!

The restraining order against Shawn by Michael is horrific! Screams plot point trash. In one scene, Michael says "I walked in on Shawn at the house trying to get into the basement". The next scene has Michael telling Lucas, "Shawn was following me so I had a restraining order taken against him" Honestly, not even a FrankenRon asslicker can excuse such pig slop! Shawn didn't even get the opp to defend himself. Alexis just went and picked up the restraining order like it was a damn carton of milk.

Howarth and Staff are back? Yeah, I didn't set the DVR.

Archived