GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Diana was there up until 1981. the Diana Taylor Murder Mystery in one of GH's most famous storylines. Heather did break out of the mental clinic to kill her but it was revealed she did not kill her after all. Heather also gave Diana the famous Ice Tea with LSD. But Heather did end up drinking the druged one herself which landed her in said mental clinic in the first place. All that so Heather would get back her son Steven Lars from Diana.

• Members

I cant beleive half the characters on today were incarcerated

LuCRRUu.png

UGH! WTF is Heather doing back? She and Nina together? Who the hell wanted to see them bond? Dont care

Ava and Madelyne together? Dont care

The three stooges together? Dont care

Dante with KaKa? Dont care

Why is Lucas referring to the man that raised him as Tony Jones?

Michael needs to get over himself. He was so annoying with Morgan

Why did Jordan refer to Anna as her very good friend to Shawn? Wasnt she supposed to be keeping it a secret that she and Anna even talked to each other? Whenever they got caught, they'd fight and make it look like there was animosity bc Anna as the commisioner was harassing Jordan, the criminal

P8RVvTK.png?1

Im going to need her to not do this again

IDA. Luke has worn that look before and it was fine for his character

luke_spencer1.jpg

gh_geary_.jpg

• Members

The Diana Taylor storyline used to be on YouTube. She was a pretty popular character for quite awhile, and Brooke Bundy was popular in the role. She is found murdered with Anne written in blood next to her body. Heather was doing anything to get rid of Diana, and Anne.

I think the original plan was that Heather killed her, but Monty loved Robin in the role, and they made her mother the killer.

Strange time for the show. The Jeff/Heather story had been going on for years, and in a few months only Robin's version of Heather was still on GH. The other characters were killed off or left.

• Members

I enjoyed the ending to this episode. It isn't often you have digging up graves as something soap characters do, but this story has a sort of movie serial, corny, anything melodramatic can happen vibe to it. Grave digging, jail breaks, evil twins all part of a mystery: it's cornball, it's cliche, but it is fun. The Fluke story is has been my favorite story since Robin's return, and those two and the vampire story have been my favorites of the last five years. I think it is probably coming to an end for Feb sweeps but hopefully GH has a new mystery coming soon.

• Members

I posted this on another site, posting it here too.

This Fluke thing has been going on so long I can't remember everything, so maybe this theory can't hold water.

But what if there is no "Luke" in the basement on Elm St.? Is it possible Fluke is Luke but he's been brainwashed by Helena and the "Luke" in the basement is just the compartmentalized good in Luke? The real Luke, who is now the evil, brainwashed Luke, aka Fluke, is out and about doing evil deeds for Helena, unaware that he's a pawn. The good part of Luke is still alive and well in his brain, hence the imagery of Luke being locked in the basement. It's like a split personality thing.

We never see Fluke bring Luke food or water. Luke never gets let out of the chair to eat, drink or go to the bathroom. We know at least a month has passed because Franco was in solitary for 28 days. A living human can go about a week without food, but only about 3 days without water before they die. But a figment of your imagination never needs food or water.

This theory would explain why Fluke knows everything about Luke from past to present, why he knows everything about everyone else, why he looks exactly like Luke- because he IS Luke, why no one that is in the Elm St. house has heard Luke, why Luke hasn't tried to break the wood chair he's taped to and escape, why Luke never needs food or water, why Helena is unconcerned about Luke being locked in the basement and hasn't ordered him killed, etc.

Archived