GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Last week I actually thought that Luke was Fluke. I thought he had a split personality and that he's been doing all this stuff unaware that he was mentally ill. No one has seen them together and no one has seen Luke. I almost went with this theory but then recalled that Helena saw Luke in the mental hospital before he was moved

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Months ago I thought this a possibility but discarded it because Julian said (and continues to say) he knew Luke years ago through witness protection. I guess it could still be true and that was just sloppy writing but why on earth would Luke be in witness protection years ago. Also, Johnny seems to know this guy. I guess it could still be and they could say many of Luke's absences over the years was him living this double life, but why are people like Helena and Faison wasting their time with this?

I must say that would be the best solution possible and a legitimately inspired bit of writing.

• Members

Well that theory is out the window. I guess it is possible it is really Luke but they are going to have to explain how he met Julian years ago in witness protection and how Helena, Jerry and Faison got on board with this. Fluke even had that henchman last summer who wanted Jordan.

I can't believe Ruby is dead 16 years!

• Members

The show starts and I feel like Ive missed an episode. Im hating this lets tell a story through flashbacks

Heather lying to Nina is stupid as hell. Like are we supposed to beleive that none of the doctors, nurses or guards would call Heather by name?

61fEe2t.png

Why are Julian and Ava interacting in prison. Arent males supposed to be kept seperate from females?

I still maintain that Fluke isnt Bill. They've made it too damn obvious for weeks now that it is him, which leads me to beleive that he is yet another red herring. I think the theory of him being Patricia, Luke or even Anthony seem more likely than Bill

Archived