GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Barash needs to stay. He has chemistry with EVERYONE he shares scenes with. Time to get rid of Jillian and have Sonny/Johnny grudgingly work together.

Dayplayer Commissioner delivers Condemnation notices? Must be a slow crime day in PC. Anna may not have solved much, but at least she wasn't an errand girl!

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png Helena

jeal0002.gifjeal0002.gif Fluke

closedeyes.jpg Silas. Although he and Ava strangely work for me...

Michael's anger boy routine is wearing thin

• Members

Johnny/BB was awesome since the day he stepped foot in PC. I adore him & the history behind his family (except how Ron retconned it). Amazing. Wish he was 100% badass again. I'm loving seeing him back these days but he's a bit to chill/saccharine

BTW was I the only one who cringed at the Michael/Johnny interaction at the end of yesterday's show? "What's up, man?" SERIOUSLY, Johnny? He BLUDGEONED your sister mother to death. You should've paid him no damn mind!

Bambi to Johnny: "I still can't get used to seeing you back" You sure as hell shouldn't! Bitch should be watching his back if this was written correctly

Instead, they sympathized with each other over what it's like being in Pentonville rolleyes.gif Whatever.

Archived