GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still firmly believe it was Eckert until TG went on a longer than expected medical leave. Then Ron realized we knew, threw a fit and now this [!@#$%^&*] is happening. There is too much that pointed to Eckert from the beginning which will be difficult to explain away. (Like Fluke claiming Tracy needed to pay for what she did to his sister, or only remembering the Outback.)

As for Jon Lindstrom, I still find it very convenient they suddenly decided to had to have Kevin for this minor plot point just as a GH vet dared to take other work.

• Members

Tony Geary acting against Tony Geary is torture

I could be wrong but I think more than ever now that Luke is Fluke and the guy in the chair is only a figment of his imagination

Tracy' hair was really good today. They should do this style more

LOL....Patricia was on the S.S. Tracy when it sank and so Fluke wants to blow up the Haunted Star with Tracy in it as revenge

• Members

Nope, but thanks!

I am beginning to see this. One thing stuck out yesterday. Luke didn't utter a word to an unconscious Dante until Fluke came in with his tux on. In fact, while Dante was out, we didn't even see Luke. The guy in the chair has to be non existent. Kind of clever, but I stopped caring April 2014!

• Members

I think Fluke could be Luke but maybe that's wrong and he is Bill.

Why was there no body in the coffin? If there had been a body decomposing in there at some point there would have been signs of that, odor, stains on the coffin lining, but then again it's not realistic that Shawn was able to open it so easily. Coffins are bolted closed.

If Bill is really dead, then who the hell has been paying the taxes on that house for 22 years? Bill's ex and his son didn't know about the house. If the taxes were unpaid the house would have been seized by the city.

But then, I'm thinking real world and RC doesn't.

Archived