GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

#ReRon. Tweet with it.

All Ron is doing is recycling OLTL material. Over and over. First the Ava/Nina scenes were almost the same as Natalie/Marty scenes. And, now Dante/DeadBill is the same as Jess/DeadNash.

Over a year for this people. Over a freaking year.

Ron needs to be fired. Until he's gone. I am. And, personally. Even if the show gets cancelled with him there. I won't even watch the last episode. I have no respect for his bullshite. Just like he has no respect for GH.

See some of you all over on the other parts of the board.

• Members

W.T.F.

LOL

Ok, I admit I was shocked when I saw Bill's body in the chair, didn't expect that. But that leads to the question of why? Why would Luke/Fluke/Puke whether he's brainwashed, mentally deranged, or some combo, want to dig up Bill in the first place? Then to talk to him like he's alive and shite? What. Did Helena need the body to control Luke/Fluke/Puke? Makes no sense. Dare I hope that this gets addressed?

I don't watch other soaps, so this being a re-Ron...I wouldn't know. But I think the people angry over this need to contact ABC and get RC fired. Seriously.

• Members

Ooo! I need to rush over to Twitter to see this witch hunt because it is much deserved. Today's episode was a pain in the ass. It was so predictable, it wasn't even funny. It didn't take a rocket scientist for us to know that the car with Julian, Sonny, Ava, and Franco was going to crash. When Franco brought up the line of driving and being on the phone was not safe, I knew that damn car was going to crash. I just wish that it would explode into a blazing ball of fire killing everyone but Ava [because I love MW]. I also wish that the boat would go up into flames killing everyone on it too.

Furthermore, I am so tired of RC screaming in his writing that he knows history. We get it. No need to rehash old 80s GH history at every single turn. Watching Heather announce that she was Diana Taylor was just stupid and pointless.

Archived