GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jamey and friends must be fapping as we type.

I was at DC a few days ago and saw someone saying MAB and Ron would be a great headwriting team because they balance each other's strengths.

Never underestimate how many fans eat up this stuff...

• Members

I don't need to call anyone names over it, but I do think they changed course midway through - probably last fall, or later - when they realized we all knew it was Eckert. I don't think they have any good way to explain certain discrepancies, such as the one Carl pointed out.

Ron loves to say he planned it all from the beginning, but he has also blatantly lied about it before for no good reason other than his ego (Marty/Eli Clarke, etc. on OLTL, which he initially claimed he'd had plotted out from the first beat). I think this was his dream story which he had to alter once TG took off for longer than expected and he discovered we'd all picked up on the clues about the Outback, the Barretts, etc.

I do think Bill is still a key part of the mystery. My bet is Luke's 'alter' (sigh) is Bill.

• Members

Liam's power grab is HOT! #BoldandBeautiful

0 replies1 retweet1 favorite
Retweet1
Favorite1

Brooke should slap the TASTE out of Ridge's mouth. #BoldandBeautiful

Steffy!! #BoldandBeautiful

He did have some GH tweets too…but he seemed more excited about B&B

Retweet
Favorite

• Members

They fap to anything.

And if GH was to bring on Maria, we'd never get rid of Nina. Maria would have Nina involved in each and every story. At that point, I'd start a campaign to cancel GH--write the letter, march, and all.

In recent weeks, I can understand. Now that Brooke is back & Liam, who has no background in fashion, wants Forrester....ph34r.png

Please don't put that into the atmosphere. If Luke ends up with DID, I am done. Finito. Check out. Logging off. GH would lose me forever.

• Members

Yep. She'd have her die a grizzly death. Nina would be the prime suspect but it would turn out to be someone like Carly or Heather. Kiki [like Kyle on Y&R] would be mad at the killer for a few days then get over it. :rolleyes:

I never understood that. Kyle should've made Nikki's life hell. But that's another soap, another thread....

Archived