GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find that surprising, but at the same time, I don't. I am surprised that BB keeps turning down a steady paycheck, with having a new baby. But then, I am not surprised, because BB can see, as a lot of us can, that this show is in the crapper.

• Members

On Monday's show Bobbie explains to Dante that Aunt Ruby was her and Luke's father's sister and that Bill Eckert was from their mother's side of the family. I wonder if Bill will be Luke's twin who was had out of wedlock with Bill being given to Mrs. Spencer's sibling to raise. I think someone here theorized they might be twins, I forget.

If Fluke is Bill I want to know why Luke has become a pu55y. The guy in the basement is always whining...whyyyy are you doing this to meeee?, whoooo are you? Blah, blah, blah. I admit I haven't watched for years but I don't recall Luke being such a wuss. And why on earth would Luke sit there like a dolt and not try to break the wood chair he's in and escape, or break out of the chair and then whack Fluke in the head with something the next time he opened the basement door and then escape? Such b.s.

I had recently posted about Luke never being fed and Fluke walks in with food, yesterday or the day before, which Luke never even got to eat I don't think. Weird.

I always judge a character, whether it's in a novel or a tv show, by what I would do in that certain situation and I just find this crap with Luke in the basement to be beyond asinine. No way in hell would I sit there for weeks, or months! and do nothing, no way!

• Members

I did theorize that Bill is actually Luke's twin, and/or the son of Pat (who was much older). I still suspect that, but right now everything is making it too obvious re: Eckert. I suspect they rewrote it when they realized we had it pegged last year, because everything - including about Fluke mistaking the Floating Rib for the Outback, and Fluke wanting to make Tracy pay for "what she did to his sister" (Tracy ran over Jenny Eckert) - pointed to Eckert then.

Archived