GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Lol at Bobbie being all, "Aunt Ruby died 16 years ago today! You're too young to remember her" to a 30-year-old Lulu. laugh.png

Lucas just casually saying that Jake was brought into the hospital with hypothermia... guess he's already learned that confidentiality laws don't apply at GH.

The Luke/Fluke scenes are really painful. So are the Nina/Heather scenes.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MS is the one ruining them for me. I just cant take her playing sweet and naive. Nina acting like some lovesick puppy is too nauseating to watch. Im ready for Heather to just clobber her over the head already. That would make these scenes worth it

• Members

This.

It was awful. And can Heather take out Franco too? Good God. This lovesick crap is ridiculous to me. It's all a plot device to make them "rootable" and have the general audience tripping over themselves at how sweet it is and how good Franco is and blah blah blah.

And, um, you don't cover up the grave you just dug up? I know it was a plot device but still ...

Unfortunately I missed the first half of the episode and didn't see anything of the Bobbie/Lucas/Lulu scenes until they got to the cemetery. I'll have to look for it on YouTube.

• Members

Sonny having no trial was a clear indication that this "story" was going to hell in a hand basket. Sonny's incarceration was THE best opportunity to get this character off screen for at least 3 months and re-invent the character. Now, instead of calling Carly, the one person on the outside who will believe what he's saying, let's stage a prison break [which will more than likely consist of the guards creating a pyramid using their bodies so Sonny and the rest of the Scooby gang can climb out the first floor window]?

Fluke? This is the most horrible sh!t on GH ever!

• Members

Catching up on today's eppy and I must say, and I know I am repeating others' sentiments, but the chemistry between Emme Rylan and Brandon Barash is off the charts. I have never liked Lulu since Julie Marie Berman left, but today something happened and Rylan won me over. I really hope TPTB reconsider and keep Barash around.

And Helena is the [!@#$%^&*]!

Archived