GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They never played out any animosity towards Ruby that I can remember. And she always played it matter of fact, Ruby didn't really play a lot of angst about it. Even during the begining of the Carly story, Bobbie kind of lashed out a bit, but it was maybe a couple of scenes and she didn't have an extended fight with Ruby about it.

They also supported eachother getting out of that life.

All this does is make me sorry Jackie feels like she needs such harsh hair coloring and terrible plastic surgery, and makes me not care at the same time because I'm so happy to see her onscreen.

• Members

So he had no idea they temp recasted? So wouldn't that mean they didn't even contact him about filming that? I mean, they wouldn't say, well, we're temporarily recasting because you are unavailable? It sounds more like he temp recast out of spite.

• Members

Agreed. It does seem shady. I suppose it could have gone through his rep and communication wasn't ... communicated but it does seem like they temp recast out of spite towards him not sitting around waiting for a call. No Kevin in 8 months, yet he's named dropped about every week, and then they finally decide to use him while Lindstrom is busy taping True Detective ... yeah. Hmm ...

Should we be on the lookout for another temp recast of Felicia, too? LOL

• Members

Lindstrom was gracious in both tweets, but the first one makes it clear that he wanted everyone to know he knew NOTHING about the recast.

My guess is that as the hours passed, someone either got to him about pissing off GH with his tweet or that he was worried about the temp recast blowing up and hurting him.

Archived