GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I'm not going to be forgetting Sonny murdering AJ like Ronald hopes, but Michael's really annoying trying to act all tough and comes off bitchy. I just think with certain people he can cool it a little bit. He has every right to hate Sonny and I'm behind him hating him, and he also has every right to be pissed at Carly. Chad Duell just doesn't always play it great and the writing isn't always that great for it. He plays it bitchy.

• Members

Michael becoming unlikable? I peeped that back in November. I knew Michael would be the heavy eventually. I wanted Shawn to knock him out yesterday. He's taking it too far and looking like a fool. Michael needs to stick to hating his parents but be affected by not having them in his life. Now, he's just going off on anyone who's associated with them. That's not interesting. He can't have Shawn arrested because it's not his property so he'll have a restraining order against Shawn so Shawn can't come near the property? How in the Sam hell does that work? The hacks aren't even thinking about the dialogue for Michael. They've just been given orders to make him mean and hateful. It's awful!

• Members

I do too. But he's not the strongest actor. He's capable and I like him in the role. I was hoping he'd stick around and not follow his non-acting girlfriend out the door. So I like him in the role. I haven't really seen him have chemistry with any woman he's been paired with though. Rosalie might be the closest but even then, she seems leagues above him and he still seems like a boy in a suit.

• Members

I think Michael would do better with Sabrina, but they really destroyed that character. She could have been a decent addition to the show, if only they hadn't made her the perfect princess and tried to force the relationship with Patrick the way they did. I suppose the first character to be set up with Patrick after Robin was doomed to fail anyway, but the writing did her no favors.

• Members

Linda Tovar (Rosalie) is barely a rung better than Alderson. Chad needs an actress. Chad has proven he can handle meaty material. His best work was with Kanan and LW. However, Chad does not have the ability to carry other actors, so when you put him in scenes with sandbags, he can't shine and looks lost. What really works against him is when Michael tries to talk business. That's just awful!

Archived