GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't watch anymore but gotta laugh at Lizzie wanting to protect any man from being hurt by any woman (aka the woman who beat her out for the goddamned [!@#$%^&*] serial killer!'). Damn shame there wasn't any bitch right there for for poor Lucky, Ric, AJ, bitchNik, Ewen (who was murdered by Jason while suffering a brain injury) before Lizzie took a hand in utterly making sure none of them got over her trifling ass.

• Members

I love that Lucas is working at GH :) I wonder if they will keep him there or have him only at Michael's clinic. Let's be honest, something will go wrong with the clinic so it's probably best he's got GH!

Emme Rylan came alive with Brandon Barash this week. I am so here for a Lulu/Johnny redux. Unfortunately, I don't think Barash is here long-term but this is the Lulu I've been wanting to see. Even if she's being a bit annoying, at least she's got some fire! I can't deny that Johnny makes Dante looks dull as dishwater.

• Members

Amen!

Yeah very true. After they killed Jason/Liz's kid, I hope no one is still deluded enough to believe they will ever be endgame. Not that different writing regimes can't have different opinions but they seem to all agree on "endgame couples" for the most part. It's a shame too because Billy and Becky have good chemistry/rapport whereas I've seen zip with Billy and Kelly. Billy has the most with Laura by far, though.

• Members

He sure does. None with Kemo at all. I hope moRon and Co decide that Liason vs JaSam is for the damn birds and go with something meaty that fvcks with everybody. Jarly having sex right before Sam finds out who he is and orgasms 12 seconds before Sonny's release. Imagine the horror for everyone?! Does Carly love Sonny more than the fantasy of being with Jason?

Archived